More on Gitlab Runner
GitLab Runner, a significant part of the GitLab cluster is an open-source project which allows running jobs and then sending the results back to GitLab. It is used together with another free open-source GitLab component – its continuous integration service.
Key features of Gitlab Runner include
- Running multiple jobs concurrently
- Customization of the job running environment
- Automatic configuration reloading without restart
- Easy installation as a service for GNU/Linux, OSX and Windows
Why use the Bunnyshell Gitlab Runner App?
Bunnyshell makes it easy to run Gitlab Runner in the cloud. The Bunnyshell Gitlab Runner App is:
- Constantly updated.With the latest versions released and keeping track of every release.
- Reliable.Due to the importance we give to the process of identifying the security issues and to the commitment of solving them in a timely manner.
- Scalable.Ready to be deployed on multiple platforms, Bunnyshell enables you to migrate Gitlab Runner between different platforms with ease.