More on Jenkins
There is an almost unanimous consensus that Jenkins is the most popular continuous integration system. Built as an open-source automation server, Jenkins is easy to use, extensible and user friendly. It supports various SCM tool and can execute Freestyle, Apache and Apache Maven based projects.
Key features of Jenkins include
- Hosted internally
- Free open-source
- Great to build, deploy or launch anything async
- Rich set of plugins with good documentation
- Numerous integrations
- Has support for build pipelines
- Easy setup
Why use the Bunnyshell Jenkins App?
Bunnyshell makes it easy to run Jenkins in the cloud. The Bunnyshell Jenkins App is:
- Constantly updated.With the latest versions released and keeping track of every release.
- Reliable.Due to the importance we give to the process of identifying the security issues and to the commitment of solving them in a timely manner.
- Scalable.Ready to be deployed on multiple platforms, Bunnyshell enables you to migrate Jenkins between different platforms with ease.