More on WordPress
WordPress rose to popularity quickly because of its up-to-date development framework, extensive feature set, flexibility, rapid and multilingual publishing ability, multi-author support, and thriving community. Thousands of free and commercial themes and plugins are available to extend and personalize WordPress for just about every situation.
Launch on more than a single VM using WordPress Multi-Tier
Bunnyshell offers a Multi-tier WordPress configuration that puts the application and database on multiple virtual machines. This provides improved capacity over a single VM and separates the database contents from the machine where the application code is running
Key features of WordPress include
- Rich text and HTML editing
- User roles and permissions
- Hundreds of themes, many optimized for mobile users
- Thousands of add-ons for ecommerce, SEO, email, spam filtering, analytics and more
- Multi-user and multi-blogging capabilities
- Multilingual support
- SEO optimized
- Plugin architecture and template engine
Why use the Bunnyshell WordPress App?
Bunnyshell makes it easy to run WordPress in the cloud. The Bunnyshell WordPress App is:
- Constantly updated.With the latest versions released and keeping track of every release.
- Reliable.Due to the importance we give to the process of identifying the security issues and to the commitment of solving them in a timely manner.
- Scalable.Ready to be deployed on multiple platforms, Bunnyshell enables you to migrate WordPress between different platforms with ease.