The world of Ecommerce is rapidly evolving. According to Statista, retail Ecommerce sales are projected to surpass $600 billion by the end of 2019. With these data, the future of Ecommerce is pretty clear.
This does not mean running an Ecommerce is effortless. Developing an ecommerce business and staying ahead of the competition is hard work. Website maintenance, customer service, keeping up with new technologies, reading books, following competitors and so on can sometimes be an overwhelming task.
When you feel like you’re out of ideas and don’t know how to reinvent yourself, there is a solution. Take a break, buy a ticket at a conference and interact directly with the experts. Share your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and problems. This will help you stay alive in the game.
Talking about conferences, let’s quickly see 7 reasons why GPeC Summit 2019 is definitely the most important ecommerce event of this autumn.
Why should you attend GPeC Summit, on 4-5 November 2019?
- 2 days with some of the best-known international and Romanian ecommerce and digital marketing experts
- 2 days of GPeC Expo: over 35 eCommerce and Digital Marketing service providers
- Hot Topics: Content Marketing, User Experience, Customer Centricity, User Research, Marketing Strategy, Conversion Optimization, Growth Hacking
- eCommerce Awards Gala November 5th: the 14th edition of the Romanian eCommerce awards ceremony, hosted by Andi Moisescu
- Outstanding Networking with the digital market elite: over 1,600 C-level participants from Romania and Central and Eastern Europe are expected to attend GPeC SUMMIT November 4-5.
- Exclusive location: both days of the event will take place at the Grand Hall of the prestigious National Theatre of Bucharest.
- Bunnyshell will be right there, ready to show you how you can easily set up servers across different cloud platforms just a few clicks away, while you enjoy 99,9% uptime, speed, security and real-time monitoring. Staying up and running all the time- as simple as that. Even on Black Friday. Meet us at stand no. 25.
- Whether opening an online store is in the idea stage or you’re already in the business, GPeC Summit is creating the perfect place to find out what’s new in the industry and also provides best networking opportunities.